on the ground and first floors date back to the 16th century. This includes the exterior walls. Notable are the marble walls around the windows and the entrance gate which is from the late Gothic period. The roof was renovated again and can be dated back to 1763. In 1843, renovations were made by Count Arco-Steppberg.
To this day, both the exterior walls and the interior of the castle estate have been restored in Biedermeier style in keeping with its past.
Formerly Schönauergut, today Schlosswirt Anif